April 30, 2009

Smelling The Coffee

Here's a clever idea that's new to me and suggests that someone has woken up and smelt what's needed in an industry that's under particularly intense pressure to stimulate supply.

It seems the smart people at Julia Ross (I'll confess this is the first I've heard of them), invite a panel of temporary staff to attend their offices each morning for a breakfast, which means they're on the spot if a client calls in with an urgent request. I got a call to introduce the service and immediately pictured these smartly turned-out temps ready to gulp down their coffee and drop their pastries at a moment's notice just for me.

It almost made me wish I had a need for a breakfast temp, just so I could call Julia Ross on the hotline and have someone come to the rescue.

Over to you: What brand new thinking have you seen lately that's impressed you?

No comments: